Welcome to Pyrogram
Elegant, modern and asynchronous Telegram MTProto API framework in Python for users and bots
from pyrogram import Client, filters app = Client("my_account") @app.on_message(filters.private) async def hello(client, message): await message.reply("Hello from Pyrogram!") app.run()
Pyrogram is a modern, elegant and asynchronous MTProto API framework. It enables you to easily interact with the main Telegram API through a user account (custom client) or a bot identity (bot API alternative) using Python.
- Ready: Install Pyrogram with pip and start building your applications right away.
- Easy: Makes the Telegram API simple and intuitive, while still allowing advanced usages.
- Elegant: Low-level details are abstracted and re-presented in a more convenient way.
- Fast: Boosted up by TgCrypto, a high-performance cryptography library written in C.
- Type-hinted: Types and methods are all type-hinted, enabling excellent editor support.
- Async: Fully asynchronous (also usable synchronously if wanted, for convenience).
- Powerful: Full access to Telegram’s API to execute any official client action and more.
$ pip install pyrogram
- Check out the docs at https://docs.pyrogram.org to learn more about Pyrogram, get started right away and discover more in-depth material for building your client applications.
- Join the official channel at https://t.me/pyrogram and stay tuned for news, updates and announcements.